Saturday, March 21, 2009
In the process of introducing Coen van Wyk (who can be contacted at 033 9400293 and firstname.lastname@example.org) to you, you are referred to the following images, the questions that accompany them and the replies to the questions contained in the link, "Introducing Coen van Wyk (continued) that follows the questions.
1. The brutally handsome individuals depicted on the left are my erstwhile South African Air Force flying instructor and I.
2. Why is Spitfire TE566 flying in formation with Harvards? (Right).
3. What's up with this 40 year old space-age type of
4. What is this chick, with sword in hand, going with scales? (Right)
5. Why have you never seen one of these
motor vehicles before? (Left)
6. What gives with this stack of Bibles? (Right)
For answers to the questions that accompany the images, click on the link, "Introducing Coen van Wyk (continued)" that follows here below.
For the answers to the questions that had just been posed, kindly (or unkindly) click on the following link:
Friday, March 20, 2009
Click on the following link for the mentioned information:
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Click on the link herebelow to read my letter and affidavit to the Director of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces regarding a clear case of perjury reported in Noseweek. True to character, the law society did not take action, which is hardly surprising, given the fact that Ross and Jacobs has representation on the council of the law society. And the mischief was therefore blessed by the Law Society. Now how cosy is that?
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The link herebelow contains some rather interesting and bizarre facts about the criminal activities of the learned Andries Geyser.